09 July, 2016

Cycle Day Twenty-Three: Emotions Lately

I have been taking my injections for seven days now. If you're counting along at home, that makes 16 injections. I believe it is safe to say that I have graduated from a beginner to an intermediate drug user. I should make myself a ribbon that proudly claims "Intermediate Drug User," but I think if I wore it in public, mothers would quickly usher their children away from me.
Drug stats lately:
My stomach strangely looks like there have been needles thrust into it. Thankfully, I only have little red dots where the needles have gone in. We switch sides everyday so depending on the day, either the right or left side has dots that are slightly more red than the alternate side. The injections are administered on my stomach, approximately 1-2 inches below or slightly to the side of my belly button.
My emotions were fun yesterday. Husband and I watched the USA women's olympic trials and I randomly started crying. No devastating back story about an athlete was being shown. The tears just decided to start pouring during a floor routine. (It wasn't even a breathtaking showstopper.) It was weird. I am normally an emotional person, but I can always peg what makes me cry.
Today I am going to get an entire week's worth of homework out of the way so that during egg retrieval (or harvest) week, I can be a little more lazy. To offset the unexciting nature of completing assignments about curriculum, I will also be dabbling in the arts by attempting to make an awesome painting. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment