28 May, 2019

Birth Control

The first time I took birth control pills was a few weeks before my wedding. It turned me into a hormonal mess. I stopped taking them after a few months. It wasn't worth it. When we started IVF, I was on birth control briefly to regulate everything and make sure the timeline would be accurate.
Last night, I took a pill. After the debacle we had with scheduling the SIS, I thought that my IVF coordinator calling in birth control pills should not be a problem. I waited two days and then asked my coordinator to call in a new order. I am glad I received the order when I did because for whatever reason, yesterday was the last day I could have started to stay on schedule.
I just took my second birth control pill. I figure I have one to three months on it this go-round. I am hoping I can keep hormones in check, especially because I have more hormones to inject starting in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment